We Are

We are because Christ created us. We love only because Christ loved us. We live only because Christ died for us.



Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope , through the power of the Holy Ghost."














Butterfly

Butterfly

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus

    "Turn your eyes upon Jesus! Look full in His wonderful face! And the things of earth will grow strangly dim. In the light of His glory and grace!"

    

     The past month and a half this has been the theme that God has been putting before me. In the weeks while waiting for the confirmation to go to MMR I was very frustrated and angry for not being able just go. God was asking me to focus on Him and not on what I wanted. After finally getting the ok and a week of working out schedules to get me and my horse moved I had come to where God wanted me. But my focus wasn't fully on God it was still on me. Throughout the week of S.A.L.T. and Sr. Snow Camp I had hit a wall and couldn't move forward. The Lord grasped me and said, "Jemi, where are you? Where's your focus? Your heart? I want you to look at Me and want only Me!" I couldn't get anything done without putting my focus on God. It has been a long training process but I am learning to seek the Lord more fully and live more for Christ than anything! There have been many influences in my life to challange me to live a more Christ centered life! This Journey has been amazing!
      Over the past weekend I was blessed with the oppertunity to go to the PA Horse Expo in Harrisburg. It was a weekend full of little blessings. MMR had a booth set up and also a roping station where anyone who wanted to learn to rope could come or just to practice. It was very fun to be able to teach lil' cowpokes to rope and also to meet some pretty cool people! We also were able to minister to the people of the Baptist Church in Perry County! On the way home one of our two vehicles broke down. Thankfully we hadn't actually left Harrisburg and were able to send most of the group back in the SUV and have the blessing of the McLaren boys come and help us fix the van! After an afternoon of playing games in the parking lot, and fixing the van we celebrated at Texas Roadhouse and departed around 9pm. We pulled into the Ranch at 3 am during a thunderstorm and unloaded all of our gear. It was definately an adventure and God was faithful!
             I cannot explain how happy I am to have a Heavenly Father who loves me so much that He would die for me, and who dances over me! How can I turn my face from Him when He did so much to gain me? I love my Heavenly Abba so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment