We Are

We are because Christ created us. We love only because Christ loved us. We live only because Christ died for us.



Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope , through the power of the Holy Ghost."














Butterfly

Butterfly

Friday, March 25, 2011

This is me! This is Who I am!

      As I have been laying on my bed sick with a sinus infection, ear infection and pink eye there has been so much God has been teaching me. It's amazing how He uses situations to get you back on track and focused on Him. The past month and a half that I have been here, I have been trying to mold myself to what I thought I should be. But that wasn't what God wanted me to be.He wants to be myself. I wrestled with being myself and allowing God to work through me even when other people think what I do isn't "kosher". I am who I am through Christ.  I don't need to be afraid of rejection, or if everyone likes me. I need to be focused on what God made me to be and let Him be the only one that I worry about. The Joy that comes from seeking Christ and Him alone is incredible!
     My dreams have become more real to me and I can see what God would have to do someday! Everything that He places in our path is there for a reason. Even when we don't understand them. "For I know the plans I have for you" Jeremiah 29:11
        I am a Cowgirl after God and I will serve Him to the utmost for His highest!

No comments:

Post a Comment