We Are

We are because Christ created us. We love only because Christ loved us. We live only because Christ died for us.



Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope , through the power of the Holy Ghost."














Butterfly

Butterfly

Friday, February 4, 2011

Your Will Lord, Not Mine!

Sometimes I think I know everything. Sometimes I think I know it all.  But when I see the stars in the sky, the mountains high, the wind and sea. How You created me, I feel so small. Who am I to question You? Take this selfish heart of mine and make it new!
Cause I want, Your will not mine! Your way your time! Lord You know so much better than I! My desires but Your own, not my plans but Yours alone. Lord I want Your will, in my life!
Sometimes I think I know where you're leading me. Sometimes I think I know what the future holds. Then my plans they change, You rearrange.  All that I do to comply with You. It's my life You mold. Who am I to question You? Take this selfish heart of mine and make it new!!
Cause I want, Your will not mine! Your way your time! Lord you know so much better than I! My Desires but your own, not my plans but yours alone. Lord I want Your will! Your Kingdom come, Your will be done. On earth as it is in Heaven! Your Kingdom com, Your will be done. On earth as it is in Heaven!
Oh I want, Your will not mine! Your way your time! Lord you know so much better than I! My desires but Your own. Not my plans but Yours alone! Lord I want your will! -Rachel Mozeika

      This is a song that my dear friend Rachel Mozeika wrote while we were apprentices at Miracle Mountain Ranch together. Time and time again I have returned to these words. God has taken my plans and dreams and has rearranged them so many times; and though painful at times I see some of why He did what He did. The adventures He has taken me has molded me into the woman He wants me to be. 
      One of the newest adventures that He is sending me on is the opportunity to become an Intern at MMR in the kitchen. I am currently still waiting for the official yes to come but it is all looking up! It has been a challenge to know that there is a potential job yet being home and just waiting. Waiting for me is like when you put a treat on a dogs nose and they have to wait until the master says its ok :) Some dogs don't get it, others tip their nose down so it drops. While others, even though they don't understand, wait patiently looking to the master for the ok, and then they toss it in the air and chow down on that delicious treat. The Lord has been asking me to wait for my dream of working at the Ranch, and even though I don't understand the wait, the blessing will be all the more sweeter when I focus on Him!
        As for an update on the food allergy issue, I haven't been able to really pinpoint a whole lot. I have a Doctors appointment on the 15th of this month hopefully to get some blood tests done to find out exactly what is going on. The reactions have been random and have been becoming more diverse. Physically after every reaction I feel drained and weak. This in itself has been very hard as I like to feel strong and do hard work when I have that option. Also, this forces me to be honest with myself and others how I feel and if I can't do things. Thankfully I haven't been knocked completely off my feet yet and I am pray myself through each reaction.
        I am still praying about selling my horse and I have had a few people interested but they have fallen through. God has provided an affordable place to board her if I end up moving to MMR. Thank you Jesus for that! I don't know why He keeps providing me with the means to keep her but I know He has a plan.
       January is gone and February has come in with a blast of cold air and lots of ice. We didn't get the blizzard that some got but we did get a lot of slush that froze over. Thankfully nothing major has happened with this weather and I am thankful for that. I still cannot believe that we are already 2 months into 2011!
  Prayer Requests:
- An answer on the MMR Intern position
- Answers to all the health things going on
- Provision of a vehicle
- Matching my horse up with the perfect person
                                                                                  Praises:
                                                                                      - Safe traveling home from the Ranch
                                                                                     -Possible job
                                                                                   -God's faithfulness even when we don't understand
                                                                                   - Safety with the winter storms


         



No comments:

Post a Comment