We Are

We are because Christ created us. We love only because Christ loved us. We live only because Christ died for us.



Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope , through the power of the Holy Ghost."














Butterfly

Butterfly

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A New Year

   


    Happy New Year everyone! 2010 is now marked in history and 2011 has started with a bang! With only a little over a week into 2011 I have been getting busy and God has been working. For new years I went to Perry County USA with some apprentice buddy's to ring in the new year in a redneck style :) This included an extremely large bonfire (at least 20ft) quarter sticks (don't ask me how we got those ;) a hollow log soaked in gasoline and lit on fire, guns, and old couches we tortured and then burned. It was a great time had by all and it was really fun to see some of my friends again.
  After recovering from the lack of sleep from new years I began searching for a job. I posted my resume on the Christain Camps and Conferences website and have received quite a few job oppertunities through that. I'm not sure what avenue I'm going to be taking at this point but God knows.
   This week I've been blessed with the oppertunity to go to Miracle Mountain Ranch for a little over a week to hang out with apprentices and talk with staff about some things. It has been such a blessing so far to be able to be around people who have the same passions and want to glorify God.
    God has been challenging me so much with multiple things. The two main things that have been going on and that you all could be praying about is where I am supposed to go, and also with all the health issues I have been having. For those of you who don't know what has been going on I have been developing food allergies. Right now I'm on an elimination diet which basically doesn't allow me to eat much of anything except veggies, fruits, chicken, rice and some other random things. I have been able to add some things back in that I've found I'm not allergic to but it is a trial and error type of thing. Please pray that we will figure out what is going on and that I will be able to accept this as something that God has for me and not have a pity party about it. God is molding me to lean on Him for everything even the little things. And teaching me to let Him be the fire in my heart and to let Him be the healer of my heart!
      Another bit of info is that I am most likely going to be selling my horse Annie. I do not want to go this route but at this point I cannot afford her and I don't know where I am going. If anyone knows of anyone who is looking for a good horse let me know.
     Thank you all for your prayers and support! God is going to do something amazing I am sure of it and nothing is too big for Him!




Elizabeth and I after a jump on the sledding hill :)


No comments:

Post a Comment