We Are

We are because Christ created us. We love only because Christ loved us. We live only because Christ died for us.



Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope , through the power of the Holy Ghost."














Butterfly

Butterfly

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas!!

Christmas is here and along with it comes family, food, parties, food, caroling, food, presents, the unfortunate lack of snow (at least in Jersey Shore), and did I mention the never ending amounts of food? But throughout all the fun and christams spirit we must remember what Christmas is all about. December 25th is the day that brought Christ to earth! The Son of God became man so that we could live forever. It boggles my mind that God would love us so much to do that! 
     Life at home has been a blessing. Since moving back home I have been working through the emotions of what I had gone through in the past 3 months. God has definatly been my rock and I return to Him every second for my strength to get through!
    One of the many blessings I have had was that we had our family Christmas on the 18th. It was so fun to have the whole family gathered around and just having fun! On Monday my dear friend Morgan was able to come over and we had a blast shopping and just hanging out.
      I am still looking for employment and have applied to several places. I know God is leading me to schooling in the fall possibly back at Miracle Mountain Ranch. Your prayers on that matter would be greatly appreciated! Also prayer on a vehicle as I am still looking for a nice car or the non existant truck that doesn't guzzle gas! :)
     I pray you all have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year! May we all remember what the True meaning of Christmas is!


No comments:

Post a Comment