We Are

We are because Christ created us. We love only because Christ loved us. We live only because Christ died for us.



Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope , through the power of the Holy Ghost."














Butterfly

Butterfly

Monday, December 6, 2010

I am Not Skilled to Understand

I am not skilled to understand
What God has willed, what God has planned
I only know at His right hand
Stands one who is my Savior

I take Him at His word and deed
Christ died to save me; this I read
And in my heart I find a need
Of Him to be my savior

That He would leave His place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You count it strange, so once did I
Before I knew my Savior

Chorus (2x's)
My Savior loves, My Savior lives
My Savior's always there for me
My God: He was, my God; He is
My God is always gonna be

Yes, living, dying, let me bring
My strength, my solace from this spring;
That He who lives to be my King
Once died to be my Savior

That He would leave His place on high
And come for sinful man to die
You count it strange, so once did I
Before I knew my Savior

My Savior loves! My Savior lives!
My Savior loves! My savior lives!

This has been my song the past few days as it has been an extremely weird, baffling, and exciting week for me. I was blessed with the gift of being able to go to Miracle Mountain Ranch's Christmas Party on Saturday. It was so much fun to be reunited with all of my Ranch family! And also meet new apprentices and get to know them!  A good friend of mine Maralynn Mulvahill was able to go with me and it was so much fun to catch up after not seeing each other for close to 2 years.
I am continually challenged to look to God instead of the things in this world as they don't last but a moment. God continually asks, "Jemi, how are you doing to handle this situation?" or "Can you still glorify me when the people around you don't and are being hard to work with?" 
There are also many decisions to make. What kind of car to get, what am I going to do after this year etc. But thankfully i don't need to know and I just have to trust the Lord.
 A couple weekends ago I was able to go with about 15 teens and 7 leaders from Young Life to
Lake Champion for their annual Fall Weekend. It was two days of intense fun with 400 teens and leaders having a blast worshiping God, having a shaving cream fight, seeing our lives flash before our eyes as we ride the 40' swing fittingly named the "Screamer". :) The teens had so much fun and it was good to see most of them connect with God, see a dream of going to a young life event fulfilled, and introduce Christ for the first time to others.
  Please keep praying for me as I am still unsure of what God is asking of me. And also for the provision of a vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment