We Are

We are because Christ created us. We love only because Christ loved us. We live only because Christ died for us.



Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope , through the power of the Holy Ghost."














Butterfly

Butterfly

Friday, September 17, 2010

And Away We Go!!!


The Farm House where I will be living

   

      It's finally here!! Today we packed everything, hooked up the trailer and are planning on leaving tomorrow around 7am!! And then I will be up in NY beginning my new job at Lively Hope Ministry!!! I am super excited yet super nervous as well. My entire life is changing and it is going to be very different. I am going to be responsible not only for the horses and the training but also I am to challenge teens to live for Christ and seek Him. I do not feel at all ready to be that kind of responsibility but God doesn't always call us to things that we are ready for. He often gives us a job that we have to work at so that He will be glorified through us! In this I am standing.
   One thing that has thrown me for a loop is that this week my car went on the blink. It went in for inspection and it cost more to fix it than I have available. God has asked me to go to NY without a vehicle. I am praying that He will provide a more functional and long lasting vehicle (praying for a truck) for me and the ministry! It is also challenging for me to go into a job where I will be making minimal amounts of money but to rely on Christ for my every need!
The barn and goat cheese factory
    This past week I have been blessed by many things. I was able to spend time with my sister and her family for an evening. It was nice just to be able to visit and go to their youth group and meet people seeking God and serving Him!! I had the oppertunity to see an old friend and get to know each other again. Also a group in my church called the Comfort Stitchers blessed me with a gift of a homemade blanket! What they do is they make quilts and crochet blankets for people and they pray for them while they make them. It is a blessing to know I am prayed for and loved by my church family!

Deuteronomy 31:6
 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."


Thank you all so much for your prayers they are greatly appreciated! 

Praise!!
- I have found a potential horse for the program!
- God's goodness

Prayer
- Safety moving tomorrow!
- Wisdom in buying horses!
- Provision for a vehicle (preferably a truck)
-Smooth transitions for everyone and the animals :)



The Messmer family who I will be working with
Steve and Susanne (in Middle)
David and Pete (on either side)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment