We Are

We are because Christ created us. We love only because Christ loved us. We live only because Christ died for us.



Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope , through the power of the Holy Ghost."














Butterfly

Butterfly

Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Beginnings!

Well, off we go again! :) Phew! I have barely caught my breath after a very busy summer in Colorado and in 1 week I will be moving to NY to start building an equestrian program for Lively Hope Ministry! We are based in Interlaken NY out in the country!!! Currently I have 4 horses to work with and get in shape for lessons. I also have a barn to build stalls in and get ready for the winter so that i have a place to put all the horses in so they don't freeze :) I hope to build up their herd, develope a horse related Bible study, teach lessons, and do a lot of cool activities and promotions with horses. I am super excited about this oppertunity for ministry that God has blessed me with. As many of you will be wondering yes, I will be taking my horse Annie and my dog Lilly with me there :) I will transport Annie up from a friends house in PA at some point after I get settled in up there. And Lilly is going to tag along wherever I go :)
  This summer consisted of me working at Latigo Ranch in Kremmling, Colorado as a wrangler. The summer was full to the brim with adventures and learning how to really be a cowgirl. I flew out in May and in August I was challenged with the fact that they could not afford to pay all the summer staff through the end of August so I had to find a place to stay until i could fly home. God blessed me with the hospitality of my dear friends the Goers family in Utah. They opened their home to me for 3 weeks until my flight left. My best bud Katie Goers and I rampaged around Layton Utah causing the usual rucous that comes with the two of being together. :)
    God has been challenging me so very much lately in how I am to build up my belief system in Him. And about how His way is the only way! So much throughout this summer He's asked me to do things, allowed things to happen for no apparent reason, and put people in my path to challenge how much I really am intune with Him. The Lord says that He will always be ther for us no matter what! Thank God for that :)

    Just some things for you to pray about:
- Safety in moving my gear and supplies up to NY on Saturday
- Provision for all the supplies we need to get the barn in working order
- Safety in transporting my horse up there
- Smooth transitions for all of us including the animals
 

No comments:

Post a Comment