We Are

We are because Christ created us. We love only because Christ loved us. We live only because Christ died for us.



Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope , through the power of the Holy Ghost."














Butterfly

Butterfly

Monday, September 29, 2014

God's Timing.....

Time, it is something that no one truely understands. It is a gift that is given in a pre measured  amount. And we never know when that measurement is done. This is was crossed my mind the past couple days as I dragged myself out of my warm cozy bed and forced myself to get ready for work. All the while complaining to the Lord about having to be up and being so excited about going back to bed. I was convicted when I realized that I was blessed with another day to serve my Savior. How selfish of me to grumble about being able to get up and work when I could have been taken home to Heaven or not been able to get up. I purposed today to step up to the challenge of being joyful and choosing to be thankful for the time given. I was also challenged today that am I doing everything in my power to glorify God with what He has given me? Or am I choosing to serve self?
Time is also something when lost we can never regain. It's also something God uses to teach us patience. His timing is always perfect. Sometimes it drives me nuts. Yep I confess I'm a recovering control freak. I came to that realization when God put me on a horse and a trail ride that turned into a training ride vs a pleasure ride. I also find myself wanting my timing over God's timing. My timing would ruin my life in what I thought should happen but God's timing is wonderful! It may not seem that way at the time but we only see the small picture. He sees the big picture. Thank you Lord for giving us the time we have and for showing us Your timing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment