We Are

We are because Christ created us. We love only because Christ loved us. We live only because Christ died for us.



Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope , through the power of the Holy Ghost."














Butterfly

Butterfly

Friday, June 6, 2014

Story of My Life

Wow, seems like forever, and yes I admit I am a horrible blogger. I know most of you have heard of the newest song from Piano Guys "Story of My Life" (first made big by One Direction). I have to say it is one of the ones that has hit home with me. God has brought me on an incredible journey the past couple months/weeks/days. We are entering into our summer season and so desperately I want to have a Story of My life that is fascinating and meaningful that when people look back at it they say wow. And then God pokes my heart saying, "Am I not enough for people to look back on and say she loved Him with everything in her being?" The pppptttthhhhhh (that's the sound of air leaving something inflated) I am again humbled and made to feel so utter small and selfish. I have an amazing life that God has blessed me with to be able to serve hundreds even thousands of people all the time and reflect God's amazingness to them! God is totally worth looking at and saying WOWOWOWOWOW!!!!
    This summer is very stretching already and I've only had one week of semi summer camp. I literally looked up to heaven one day and said, "Lord, I have absolutely nothing, I am yours use me as you will this summer. Break me if necessary, and bring my heart so close to Yours that nothing can get between them." Sadly, He has revealed how much I have allowed and chosen to come between He and I. But by the grace of God He has washed me clean and renewed me to be able to walk closer to Him. And I have a whole new picture of what Grace looks like. Praise be to God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment