We Are

We are because Christ created us. We love only because Christ loved us. We live only because Christ died for us.



Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope , through the power of the Holy Ghost."














Butterfly

Butterfly

Sunday, May 1, 2011

God's Got My Back!!

The past couple weeks been simply incredible!! The Lord has revealed Himself to me in ways that I never expected! On April 12th we had our monthly Prayer and Fast day. During that time we had a sharing time and while people were sharing God was working on my heart with anger I had with a person and being so selfish as to want to get credit for things I didn't need credit for. I had be brewing all day and by this point I wanted to scream, punch someone/something, and cry. We sang songs about being in the saviors love and Him always providing. Tears formed in my eyes and my heart broke as God touched my cold heart and asked me to forgive, forget, and trust Him. As one of the apprentices shared some of His experiences God said loud and clear "See Jemi....don't worry...I've got your back!" This hit me so hard as the realization that the Creator of the Universe had MY back! :) I have felt like a little child running to Jesus and having that security of knowing He's right beside me.
    While the apprentices where on Spring Break I was at the Ranch working alone all day for two weeks. It was heaven as i was able to spend time talking to God and learning to trust Him! Multiple incredible blessings have been dropped in my lap and everytime God says "See! I love you so much!!" :) I can't tell you how much I am in love with my Jesus!!
     There is nothing better than being so completely in love with him and dancing away your day with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment