We Are

We are because Christ created us. We love only because Christ loved us. We live only because Christ died for us.



Romans 15:13
"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope , through the power of the Holy Ghost."














Butterfly

Butterfly

Friday, February 10, 2012

Dreamers and the Doers

Something that I have been thinking about and have discovered after talking with my dear friend Sarah is that in this crazy world we live in there are 2 kinds of people (I'm sure there are many other kinds but these are the two we discussed) : Dreamers and Doers.  The dreamers tend to spend hours and hours thinking and dreaming up schemes and ideas of what they can do with something. Piling up ideas in the back of their heads and pulling them out randomly to reevaluate and see if it could work better now or later. I seem to think that they are unorganized and tend to forget quickly because they are busy dreaming or doing multiple things at once. I can say this because I am a dreamer :) I am constantly thinking of new things and how to do them or how to revamp this or that. How I might do this or change that and go out and do adventurous things. I also tend to be very unorganized and forgetful when I'm doing a ton of things at once.  The Doers on the other hand spend their time trying to keep the dreamer from floating off into dreamland and keep the reality in focus. They think over something for a long time and if it doesn't work or they know it wont go anywhere they throw it out the window. If it does seem to work they will build goals to be able to get there. They are the movers of the dreams of the dreamers. Without the people like Sarah, people like me would more than likely be in a lot of interesting situations. It is so crazy awesome to see how God created all of us with those kind of minds. I loved having this conversation with Sarah and I wanted to share it with you guys! Hope you enjoy! Jemima

No comments:

Post a Comment